This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" + "h" = "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Holy cannoli!
A grade came in. I got the HIGHEST A in Speech class. I'm feeling awesome. I should totally have an F since I'm uber shy. (Although I'm getting less shy and I did give an awesome speech.)

Yesterday I was taking my Geography final when my prof said I hadn't turned in an assignment. I told him that I promise I had. He said I could redo it, which I promptly did. When I was just about to email it to him, I saw that he'd emailed me and said he'd found it and that I'd received a 96 on it. I should have an A for the course, but that grade hasn't come in yet.

Right now I'm studying for my maths final/looking at funny cat pictures/listening to music/playing on my iPhone/browsing reddit. Srs biz.

Listening to "Silver Lining" by Rilo Kiley

0 comments: