This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 2

Week 2 of my summer courses with Stanford just started. It's also finals week at PNC. Right now I'm juggling six classes, work, and volunteering. In a few weeks I start my third summer course, but I'll be done with PNC until fall. I'm mentally exhausted, but this stuff builds character, right?

I just got done figuring (or at least attempting) my grades for the semester, as it closes. I have a solid 'A' in Speech. This surprises me as this is the class that I'd figured I'd do the worst in, given my shyness. English 102 could potentially give me a B, but chances are it's an A. Algebra is really up in the air. My grade in that class could be anything. I could still get an A in the course, but I will have to really work super hard. Geography is kind of at a see-saw between an A and a B. I definitely would like an A, like with all my other classes, I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Tomorrow is my first final, fortunately it's in the evening. I've also got two articles due tomorrow, which brings me to my eight required for the month. I've already got the topics selected, I just need to write them.

0 comments: