This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Full Swing

Grades came in and I've managed to get an A in each and every one of my classes. So.... that puts me on the Dean's List. That paired with the $$$ from on my my articles going viral in May have given me great cause to celebrate.

On another note, I'm finally writing again. I've only just published my first article for the month. It's a humanities piece. I always love writing those. :)

Things have been pretty awesome lately. I've been doing some traveling (not happy about an upcoming 21 hour layover in Helsinki :( murrrrrrrr....), my cats have been well (Chip's nose has healed well), I've been cooking a lot, and I've even started running... something I never thought I'd be into! Things have been a bit slow on the writing front. It's hard to put things into words, a bit of laziness on my end. I just want to gab lately!

Debating on whether or not I should get a room for that time!

0 comments: