This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

There Are Four Lights

I don't know if I would have continued to say or or if I would have gone with what Madred wanted. I'm pretty stubborn, so I hope in that scenario, it's be the four.

I've got six more articles to write and then it's vacay for a while. I'm super happy about that. I start ballet next Monday. I tried on all my old stuff and it still fits which is awesome.

I did some editing to CodeGurl... mainly just fixed the bullet points. They were red and I wanted them to match the rest of the blog, so I made some new ones using teh GIMP. I also changed my picture on the sidebar. I figured a color picture would be a nice change.

Unfortunately, I've been so busy with work and this Greenpeace campaign that I've really been unable to relax. I love it all, but this is one of those time where I sooo can't wait for the weekend to come (and it's only Tuesday!)

0 comments: