This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Retro Cycling Jersey... Pour Moi?

I have been thinking of getting one of those more retro style bicycle jerseys, but aren't sure what to get. There are a few fabulous ones that I've got my eye on. At their price, I think I should really only get one.

The Spiuk La Vuelta one is definitely near the top of my list. It's really attractive. Unfortunately, I have no idea what "Spiuk La Vuelta" is/means! That's one I'm going to have to look up!



Another jersey that I found kind of cool was this Chiquita one, but it's a little bit on the flashy/ridiculous side. The thing I don't like about it is that the back is blue and so it does this half blue and half yellow thing which I find kind of strange.





This Zanussi Peugeot one is kind of cool. I really like the colors and it really does have this "retro" look about it that the Chiquita one doesn't really have. I do think the NASA one is kind of retro, though.


The one I want the most is this NASA one (or maybe the La Vuelta one), but it appears that my size is really hard to come by. It's a shame because this is probably the jersey I identify with the most.

There are a lot of other really cool jerseys I found, but these are the ones that really screamed "awesome" to me. Which one do you like the most?

0 comments: