This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stepping Into Some New Shoes

I've really been missing niche blogging. I really loved managing multiple blogs on different themes. I know that sometimes it can get a little hectic, but I think it's time I stepped back into it -- I loved it too much!

I just started two niche blog. One will have a ton of content I've recycled from some of my now defunct niche blogs. I put a fresh perspective on the content and found a really nice way to tie it all together. I'm really excited about it. I don't have the domain on this one yet. I'll have to shop around for something nice for it.

The other blog will be on a topic that I've never tried a niche blog on, so it'll be a new experience. I'm really excited about this one too. I've the domain name for this one already, I just need to start putting content on it.

I'm going to kind of do these blogs the same way I do my HubPages account: quality. I'm not going to make it a "Melanie's gonna talk about nothing" thing like I do here on CodeGurl. :P

In other news, my legs are in some bad muscle pain. Two days in a row of ballet legwork and I feel pretty wobbly. :S

Listening to: "New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini

0 comments: