This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Let's Install Ruby & Learn to Program!

If you've never programmed, you should really give it a shot! It's a lot of fun and even if you don't really know what programming is useful for... even if you know you'll never want to become a developer, just try out Ruby.

I don't write software professionally, but I still have fun programming. I've also noticed throughout my school career that I have really poor math skills. After learning to program, I went back to school and there was a noticeable difference in my ability to learn math. I really believe it has sharpened my logic and reasoning skills.

If you're 100% lost in what to do with Ruby once you install it, there are a bunch of easy-to-follow guides that will get your started. This is how I started!

To get started, you'll need to install Ruby. Here's how to install Ruby in Windows. I promise programming will challenge you in a fun way! Enjoy!

0 comments: