This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I was interviewed by ExtraSmall.Me - Check it out!

So, I wrote this article on being thin, for which I won something called an accolade on HubPages. Shortly thereafter, I was contacted by a blogger/reporter who wanted to do an interview for her new blog. So, after a large amount of procrastination I agreed to an interview, so you can read "What it's REALLY like to be naturally thin: interview" which is the end product of said interview.

One thing I would like to add is that I agree with what I said to the question:
What would you tell young naturally thin girls struggling with their self esteem?

However, I said it out of appropriateness. What I really wanted to say was essentially what I should have done in high school: If someone is mean to you, tell them to go f*ck themselves.
Hell, I could have used some advice like that, but eh, c'est la vie.

Just wanted to clarify that question a bit. :P

0 comments: