This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Monday, September 19, 2011

I Think I Got It (Context)

Well, I hit the books, so to speak, and completed that scary homework assignment on context in Perl. At first I made a bit of a mistake, but I mucked through it and I think I've got it. My program works according to what the assignment wanted, hopefully I wrote it in a way that works in the way the assignment intended.

I have a few short essays in the chapter to complete, but then I get to move on to creating my first subroutines in Perl. Finally!

Things will be winding down with Perl after the next few chapters and then the course with be over. I'll (probably) have the Python course next. I'll take that road when I get to it (or however that idiom goes.)

0 comments: