This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

JewelryBox, The Official RVM GUI

I came across the RVM GUI today (it's called JewelryBox.) I'm trying this out after having some difficulty installing RVM on my Mac. I got JewelryBox to install, but it's taking forever to get Ruby 1.9.3 downloaded, so I'm still in that phase (the 'net is slow tonight.)

Does anyone have any experience using JewelryBox? If so, do you like it? Why or why not?

Edit: I ended up giving up on JewelryBox as it was never able to download Ruby. If anyone is able to get this working, let me know what you did. This seems like an awesome project, but unfortunately, it didn't work out for me.

1 comments:

It is taking forever - actually, I am not sure it is moving at all, as the Install Ruby section UI disappears completely after downloading yaml. So I don't know... maybe it doesn't work at all! ^_^