This blog no longer exists.
You will be redirected to something cool.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going Yahoo! American

After like ten or so years (wow, probably more than that), I have decided that it's time to get a Yahoo! account in the US. I have, for the longest time, had a email@yahoo.co.uk address and it's getting to where there are restrictions on things I can do on the site given that I want to use American services, yet are forced to use UK ones.

It was a good run with my old email address on Yahoo! but it's barely usable as I cannot use the US version of the site and I've also been banned from using various services (I have no idea why, I emailed Yahoo about it and no response.)

With an American email address I get a fresh start and I also get to use the services I know and love (but haven't really gotten to use.)

Goodbye, old persona.

On a side note, I will only be using the services (as you have to be logged in to do some fun things), I will not be using the search engine. ---- I openly protest as it's now owned by Microsoft. Which is ironic because Yahoo was like the last of the "old" Internet... to me at least. Keep it classy, MS.

Crap, I just realized that I have the same initials as MicroSoft.


Signed,
-MS

0 comments: